Fox Hill B&B COVID Precautions
We are making every effort to keep our guests safe and healthy. We ask each guest to do their part to support this community effort during these challenging times.
- Five of our six rooms have exterior exits. Guests need not enter common areas if they choose.
- We do not do same day turnovers. Therefore, there is at least a 24 hour “rest” and airing out period for each guest room between stays.
- All guest rooms have private bathrooms.
- Rooms are deep cleaned after each guest. All hard surfaces are cleaned and sanitized. All furniture and rugs are vacuumed with a HEPA filter vacuum.
- We launder all linens including the mattress pads, pillow covers, shams, quilts and blankets.
***We have made every effort to provide guests with everything needed for a clean and safe haven prior to your arrival. As innkeepers during this challenging time, we will not be “ refreshing” guest rooms during your stay. If you need any additional supplies, linens, or need us to take your refuse, please do not hesitate to let us know.
- To help keep socially distanced at breakfast, we typically only book four of six rooms at a time.
- We prefer to seat for breakfast outside on our deck, (we have two outside heaters when it is cool). If weather dictates inside seating, we socially distance in our large dining room (which has a cathedral ceiling) seating every other table as well as staggering dining times.
- We have hand sanitizer in each guest room as well as in all common areas, which we ask each guest to use prior to entering common areas.
- All guests must wear masks in indoor common areas except when eating.
- As hosts, we always wear masks in common areas, as well as when preparing and serving food.
- We wash and replace all breakfast linens after each use.
- We sanitize tables, chairs and items used in the dining room after each use.